Hey guys! Something a little bit different this time, I’ve decided to do a monthly payday post sharing my favourite purchases since the previous payday. If I’ve had an especially poor month, it’s more likely to be a wishlist! This month, I’ve been especially naughty…
- Number one has to be this super soft faux fur longline gilet – as recommended by Ell Rachel! It’s incredibly cosy, inexpensive (only £24.99) and super fashionable too – who knew warm could be so pretty? I was also really impressed with how quickly it arrived, I ordered it Saturday night and it arrived Monday morning! Well done New Look! The only downside to this is that it’s dry clean only, so be super careful eating messy food while wearing it.
- With all the new blogging I’ve been doing, I thought it only right that I got myself a notebook purely for all of my blog post planning. I came across a website called Papier, who do really beautiful personalised notepads. This little beauty arrived today, for only £12.99 (and there’s a £5 off discount – JOTDOWN at checkout kids!). It’s so gorgeous and feels like good quality. They have so many different designs, and even do personalised paper and cards… I’m definitely going to be making another purchase.
- Another essential for my blog planning was a nice set of colourful pens. Picked up a 20 pack of gel and ball point pens from Tesco for £3 – win! I just don’t think you need to spend loads of money on gel pens when you can pick up great deals like this. Colourful notebooks from now on! You can buy them here.
- I’ve had my eye on this Pia ring for sooo long, and I finally went to visit their new shop in Leamington Spa and went straight for it (with a little searching assistance from the girl who served me!) It’s really simple but it’s also so elegant, it feels strong and the flowers on the ring catch the light and look really pretty. Just £22! Pia have also got a sale on at the moment, so totally worth having a poke around.
- Last, but not least, is this Rimmel London nail polish. It’s number 345, called Black Cherries. This one is a 60 second ‘super shine’, it definitely dried quickly, and is very shiny! I just think this colour is perfect for Autumn, so I’m fully embracing it. I know it’s quite dark, but I figure it’ll set really nicely against pretty much any colour! You can get it for £2.99 from Superdrug.
I hope you guys find some inspiration for this month’s payday, let me know what you think!