We made it! It’s the final day of Blogtober, and what a wild ride it’s been! I’m impressed with my commitment and trying to use the completion of this challenge as motivation for my next one – starting tomorrow!
I’m sure everyone is aware that today is Halloween. So I thought I’d make this post about all things scary.
What scares me?
1. Spiders. Sorry to be so unoriginal.
2. Being home alone…and then hearing a noise!
3. Faces coming out of darkness (memorable fright when I saw my boyfriend coming up the stairs at night time and I made out his face, scared the life out of me!)
4. Crabs. They’re just big spiders in my opinion.
5. Fire! I’m always afraid that I’ll burn myself, I can’t even light a match without flinching and nearly dropping the thing…
6. ‘I need to talk to you’
7. Fluff – usually because I think it’s an evil spider.
8. People who text and drive.
9. Trump supporters….
10. My own reflection in the window when it’s dark 😅
Favourite Scary/Thriller Movies:
2. Shutter Island
3. House at the End of the Street
4. The Shining
6. Nightmare on Elm Street
8. 28 Days Later
9. Dead Silence
10. The Descent
Leave me some film recommendations for a good scare!