I saw this quiz going around on Facebook and figured that it would make a great blog post – a series of questions about yourself for your significant other to answer.
For a bit of background, Joe and I have been a couple for nearly 3 years…and now we live with each other, so I have high expectations for his ability to answer these!
But we’ll see…
1. What is something that I say a lot? Doggies!
2. What makes me happy? Doggies! Or baking actually.
3. What makes me cry? Doggies!…mmm I’m trying to pinpoint something..spiders. Good one Joe, yeah!
4. How tall am I? Not very.
5. What’s my favourite thing to do?Watch dog videos.
6. What do I do when you’re not with me? Watch dog videos.
7. What makes you proud of me? Adjusting to life outside of uni.
8. What’s my favourite food? Chicken korma – no, butter chicken.
9. What’s my favourite restaurant?Papa Johns…no wait let me think, I don’t know what your favourite restaurant is now…Dhan shiri? I don’t know, where is it?
10. Where’s my favourite place to visit? Home.
11. If I could go anywhere in the world, where would I go? Home!…where would you go? Somewhere warm I guess, I guess I’d say Malta, pfft probably Malta knowing you.
12. Do you think you could live without me? Yes.
13. Do you want to adjust your answer? (Laughing) No.
14. Do I annoy you? Sometimes.
15. What’s my favourite movie? Ahh some crap I don’t know, it’s got to be something terrible. Ummm…ah Spotlight actually, which isn’t crap. Which I’m very happy about, because it could have been anything from a very bad bunch.
16. Who is my celebrity crush? Pfft, there’s a lot, but probably Leonardo DiCaprio.
17. You get a phone call saying that I am in trouble, who am I with? No one I guess if you’re in trouble!
He didn’t do too badly, though we all know he couldn’t really live without me!